Cirrus Identity CTO Patrick Radtke is teaming up with Unicon IAM Consultant Mike Grady to present a special half-day tutorial on setting up a SimpleSAMLphp Identity Provider Proxy as part of Internet2's Technology Exchange conference in San Francisco. Sunday, Oct. 16 from 1:00-5:00pm
Cirrus Identity is one of 10 Startups selected for this year's
Join us Wednesday, October 26th between 10:30-12:30
Stop by and visit us in the Startup Alley on the Exhibitor floor
Service Portfolio Update - More than a Social-to-SAML gateway!
- Gateway Service
- Invitation Service
- Account Linking Service
- Proxy Service, including SAML and CAS
- External Identity Provider Service
Open Source Identity Engagement
- Metadata and OpenSAML libaries
- simpleSAMLphp, with lead maintainer Jaime Perez
SimpleSAMLphp (SSP) Workshop
In conjunction with the Internet Identity Workshop
Cirrus Identity is very proud to co-sponsor a workshop on open source project SimpleSAMLphp (SSP) at this April's Internet Identity Workshop (April 26-28).
When: April 28, 2016
Where: Computer History Museum in Mountain View California - 1401 N Shoreline Blvd, Mountain View, CA 94043
- SSP Workshop on Thursday, April 28, last day of IIW
- 50% off IIW registration for SimpleSAMLphp workshop participants
- This discount on top of the early bird discount (ends Feb 19th)
- Limited to 25 people - don't wait to register!
Here is what you need to do to SIGN UP:
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest
- Organizers will send you a short list of questions to fill out and answer
- We'll send you a discount code
- Use code to register at the Internet Identity Workshop Eventbrite site
Jaime Pérez, SimpleSAMLphp’s current maintainer, will be on hand to help lead the discussion and activities. The workshop will be a combination of conversations about:
- Project roadmap
- Discussion of SSP development folks are doing already
- Future development priorities
- How folks can collaborate across organizations on future development work
- Hopefully some actual coding, too!
The 50% discount is in effect already, and can be used for even more savings off the early bird registration (expires February 19th).
We hope to see you at IIW!
Tuesday December 15th
8am - 9am (San Francisco time)
4pm - 5pm (London time)
Join here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1612213171280634881
Please join us for an informal webinar held on Tuesday 15th December at 4pm (London time) to look at some of the identity issues facing UK federation members and possible solutions offered by 3rd party identity providers operating in the area. Speakers from the UK federation, Overt Software, Cirrus Identity and Digital Identity Ltd will be present.